PLEASE NOTE HAIC WILL NOW TAKE PLACE IN THE SUMMER OF 2014
DATE TO BE CONFIRMED
Delegate Benefits & Booking Form
The delegate fee for The Housing Adaptations Ireland Conference 2014 is £140.00 and includes the following:
- Personal itinerary of session attendance issued prior to Conference (this can be amended by delegates up to and including the morning of conference)
- Full delegate pack and Conference note taking materials
- Full Conference place to include all plenaries and your choice of breakout sessions
- Place at two course networking lunch plus option to request specific seating at networking lunch if there is someone you are keen to connect with
- Opportunity to book a complimentary ten minute one-to-one session with some of our speakers (restricted number available and will be issued on a first come first served basis)
- Option to submit your questions in advance of Conference to be raised on your behalf at the plenary Q&A's
- Digital and hard copy of every presentation given at conference regardless of what sessions you attend (subject to speaker permission)
- Tea, Coffee, Refreshments and Seasonal Treats during Conference breaks
- Complimentary mineral water and cordials during sessions and throughout the day
- Full access to the Exhibition Hall & option to make dedicated appointments with exhibiting suppliers that you have specific interest in
- Access to hotel Wi-Fi for connecting laptops and Pocket PCs (please note there may be security restrictions which prevent accessing certain VPNs and applications e.g. Skype and there will be a charge for usage)
- Conference speaker email contact details for follow up queries (where speakers have granted permission)
- Option to have accommodation and travel booked on your behalf by Conference Team (payable by delegate on departure)
- Attendance manual includes "How to make the most of networking at HAIC" and "How to make the most of your learning experience at HAIC”.
Delegate fees are £140.00.
Please download booking form or book online below.